Vape pods are becoming ever more popular among smokers and non-smokers alike. They’re a compact vape system that allows ease of use which are lightweight and small for convenient vaping. They fit in most pockets and are much sleeker than mods. Pods contain nicotine salts that allow smokers to get their hit of nicotine without the need for dangerous cigarettes. While most vape pods are activated upon inhaling, some do have buttons.
Vape pods are perfect for smokers who are looking for a simple solution to quit an unhealthy habit. Because they are lighter in weight and smaller than mod vapes, they mostly resemble the action of smoking a cigarette. Many people are beginning to prefer pods over mods because they don’t require you to carry around a bottle of e-liquid that can be messy to fill, especially in public spaces where you don’t want to make a mess. The pods simply snap into place in the e-cig and are ready for puffing.
How Long Do Vape Pods Last?
Some vape pods are designed to last the same amount of puffs as a traditional pack of cigarettes. For certain products, one pod equals one pack of cigarettes, so your smoking habits should remain the same, but with a cheaper and healthier option. You can also find pods that are compatible for your vape device from a different brand which can save you money in the long run. If your vape pods are refillable, you can purchase the vape juice flavor of your choosing and refill the pods yourself instead of purchasing already-filled pods at a greater cost. Before purchasing your vape, ask someone who works at the shop if it is refillable.
How to Fill Juul Pods with Vape Juice
While most pod mods are closed and do not allow you to refill them with an e-liquid, there are some pods out there that can be opened and refilled. By refilling your vape pods with e-liquids instead of purchasing new pods each time you’ve finished one, you can end up saving lots of money.
The ability to do this is simple and makes it easier for you to carry around tiny pods that allow you to switch vape flavors with ease.
Here are the simple steps to refill a Juul pod with e-liquid:
- Pull the plastic mouthpiece cap off of the Juul pod. The side snaps, so if you hear a sound or feel that snap, don’t worry.
- Peel off the silicone cover. Once you’ve pulled off the mouthpiece, there is a silicone cover over the pod that can easily be taken off. If you have trouble, you can gently squeeze the pod to help lift the cover.
- Fill each chamber with e-liquid. You don’t want to fill the pods all the way because this can cause leaks which can affect the vape experience. You only need to fill it 3/4 full.
- Replace the silicone cover and plastic mouthpiece cap.
- Vape. Your pod has been refilled and is now ready for use.